Sunday 31 October 2010

i should have read about suicide earlier.

LOL. haha if i read about it earlier, i think i wouldn't have been so depressed. Suicide makes me depressed that I once considered it in my life...

haha don't worry guys, I have to do this health project for basketball... and yeah. it's pretty depressing what people have done... The sound of a train striking a person has been likened to that of hitting a pumpkin. - says wikipedia.

---
goes and eats dinner
---


comes back. xD apparently my dinner is coming stages today. mmm razor clams

so basically this health project that im supposed to be doing tells me to "identify and describe suicidal behaviors and strategies for suicide prevention." and boy, is it depressing. LMAO im sorry i cant think of anything else to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment