Wednesday 27 October 2010

Today, as part of my preparation to do my lab, I read all of the new blog posts that my friends had posted on their blog. I noticed that today, all of them were about other people. Meaning all of them had at least a part of the blog post dealing with interpersonal issues. I, not being one to break the chain, have my own share of interpersonal issues, but unlike everybody else's, mine are mostly self-imposed.

For example, today's English presentation. Hailey did a great job of drawing the graphic novel for our group, and I'm confident for our mark on this project. But then I ask myself, how did I contribute to the project? Besides writing the plot, what else did I do? Hailey was the powerhouse o the group; without her, the group wouldn't exist. I also asked myself what skills I can bring myself to bear on projects such as these. To that I answer: nothing. And that makes me =(. What am I good at? Music? What, everybody had their phase of "music video projects" already...any other suggestions?

Call it jealousy, call it whatever. Jealousy is not necessarily a bad thing... As long as you don't show it in a bad way. It's a drive for one to do better. And I have to, no, I will do better.



-- 發送自我的 iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment