Monday 25 October 2010

Showers are an amazing thing.... They make you think a lot. Unfortunately, neither paper nor electronics survive in the intense moist environment. I know I've lost at least one thought by now, but I hope it'll come back to me.

First of all, I've been reconnecting with a lot of old friends lately, and it's depressing, really. It makes you realize how much you guys could have been, how much more than what you guys are now. Which brings me to another point.

I sometimes wish that the people who matter in my life can't see blogs such as this one. I need commentary in my life, but what I don't need is the prejudice that people get after reading it, and applying it to daily lives. Basically, I want to be judged for that action, but not lastingly. That's partly why I haven't been blogging for so long, because of this.

I owe a big thanks to Joanne for putting up with me throughout my life and changing for me. In answer, yes, I did need this much space months ago, but I had a lot less to do in a week. I hope you forgive me. I'm trying.

I had another point I was going to make, but it was lost in the dangerous watery depths of my shower. It'll come back soon.
-- 發送自我的 iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment